Welcome to the Azarian Journal of Agriculture
Frequency: Bi- monthly
Journal Title Abbreviation: Azarian J. Agric.
Current issue : Vol 5 Issue 6 call for papers
Azarian Journal of Agriculture (AJA) is an open access peer- reviewed journal. AJA publishes the results of original scientific researches, reviews and short communications in all fields of Agronomy and Plant Breeding, Soil Science, Plant Protection, Horticultural science, Biotechnology, Animal and Feed Research.
CAB Abstract, National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), Academia.edu, communication and information sector of UNESCO, Google Scholar, CiteFactor (Academic scientific journals) World Cat, Mendeley, AGRIS,A directory of information services and datasets in agriculture, Bibliothekssystem Universität Hamburg, Global Forum on Agricultural Research (GFAR), Directory of science, Directory of abstract indexing for journals (DAIJ), International Directory of Agriculture, Food and the Environment, Journal index, Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals (MIAR), Universitätsbibliothek Leipzig, Jour informatics, Wissenschaftszentrums Berlin für Sozialforschung, Leibniz Information Centre for Life Sciences, Electronic journals library
- – vol 5 issue 5 published
- – Azarian Journal of Agriculture indexed in CAB Abstract and Global Health databases
- – Azarian Journal of Agriculture indexed in NCBI and Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- – We have already officially applied for SCOPUS and Thomson Reuters indexing of our journal by following the strict technical evaluation rules of SCOPUS and Thomson Reuters
- – Rejection rate :36%
- – Azarian journal of Agriculture is seeking for the editorial board
- – Azarian journal of agriculture welcomes to advertise or publish your congress